Triple Zero Emergency Phone Numbers – Important: if there is no mobile coverage on any network, you will not be able to reach the Emergency Call Service via a mobile telephone
For Queensland Residents:
- Helplines, Counselling and Support Services composed by Health Consumer Qld
- Helplines, Counselling and Support Service for Women by Queensland Government
- Qld Police Message Service for deaf, hearing impaired and vulnerable persons
For Western Australia Residents:
- Helplines and Support Services “If you are struggling or experiencing a personal crisis, our caring, non-judgmental and devoted Telephone Crisis Support volunteers are here for you 24/7.”
New Zealand from WellME
- Lifeline (open 24/7) 0800 543 354 or text HELP to 4357.
- Depression Helpline (open 24/7) 0800 111 757
- Healthline (open 24/7) 0800 611 116
- Samaritans (open 24/7) 0800 726 666
- Suicide Crisis Helpline (open 24/7) 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO) – a service for people who may be thinking about suicide, or those who are concerned about family or friends.
- Youth-line (open 24/7) 0800 376 633 or you can also text 234, for free between 8am and midnight or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As of 16 July 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline became the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline. 988 has been designated as the new three-digit dialing code that will route callers to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. The 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline is a national network of local crisis centers that provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the United States.