Die spanische Übersetzung des ME International Consensus Primer for Medical Practitioners (ICP) ist jetzt verfügbar
Posted: 22 August 2022
ME International appreciates the work done by Dr. Orrantia PhD MSc, Dr. Arturo Ortega MD PhD, Ms. María José Moya BA and Dr. Ona Albizu PhD for putting together this spanische Übersetzung (herunterladen) oder ansehen HIER.
Dr. Orrantia translated the document, Dr. Ortega edited and did the medical revision. Editing and layout was done by Ms. Moya and Dr. Albizu in collaboration. (Dr. Albizu is a member of ME International’s Global Leadership committee.)
Background about the creation of this Spanish translation can be found at Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Environmental Health Information Service.
This Spanish translation fulfills the requirements as set by the International Consensus Primer authors as follows:
„This primer is a not-for-profit educational document.
In our efforts to enhance the understanding of ME and promote international consistency in optimal clinical identification and treatment, this booklet may be downloaded, posted on websites, and reprinted providing ALL of the following conditions are met:
- This booklet must be posted, translated, or reprinted in its entirety, with no abbreviations, additions, deletions, or changes in text and content including the inside and outside covers, in any manner whatsoever.
- The authorship information is retained and credited as the source.
- No profit can be made by any individual, organization, company, university, or otherwise.
- Translations must be reviewed by a medical doctor/expert for medical accuracy of translation.
- A copy of any translation must be sent to Marj van de Sande at firstname.lastname@example.org Translations will be shared with others.”
More translations of the ICP can be found HIER.
What Is The ICP?
Written in 2012, the purpose of the ICP is stated as:
“The ICP was written to provide clinicians a one-stop, user-friendly reference for ME. It includes a concise summary of current pathophysiological findings upon which the ICC are based. A comprehensive clinical assessment and diagnostic worksheet enables clear and consistent diagnosis of adult and paediatric patients world-wide. The treatment and management guidelines offer a blueprint for a personalized, holistic approach to patient care, and include non-pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical suggestions. Patient self-help strategies provide recommendations for energy conservation, diet, and more. Educational considerations for children are included.
The ICP specifically targets primary care clinicians, as well as specialists in internal medicine. Other medical care practitioners may find it helpful. Medical school faculties are encouraged to include this primer in their curriculum.
The International Consensus Primer represents the collective wisdom and experience of the members of the panel. They share their insights into this complex disease gleaned through research and hundreds of thousands of hours of clinical investigations.
The International Consensus Panel anticipates that the primer will bring forward movement in enhancing clarity and consistency of diagnoses and treatment of ME internationally.”
Who Wrote The ICP?
As stated in the ICP:
“An International Consensus Panel, consisting of clinicians, research investigators, teaching faculty, and an independent educator, represent diverse backgrounds, medical specialities and geographical regions. Collectively, the members of the panel have:
• diagnosed and/or treated more than 50 000 patients who have ME;
• more than 500 years of clinical experience;
• approximately 500 years of teaching experience;
• authored hundreds of peer-reviewed publications, as well as written chapters and medical books; and
• several members have co-authored previous criteria.
Panel members contributed their extensive knowledge and experience to the development of the International Consensus Criteria and this Primer….”
Other Materials Translated Into Spanish
To see more materials translated into Spanish visit www.ME-International.org.